Doctor insights on:
How Much Should A 10 Year Old Boy Weigh
Average weight: The 50% percentile for a girl that is 4 ft 11 inches is between 72.8 pounds and 81.4 pounds. But remember this is the 50% therefore 50% of girls your age are above this range and 50% of girl your age are below this range. So I wouldn't be overly concerned with the number. I would just stay active and eat healthy. ...Read more
?height: Ten year old's can range from ~ 49-59 inches tall. Their expected weights range from 56-110 lb with the shorter being lightest & taller being heavier. So the tallest 10yo at just under 5 ft should be about 110 lb. Specific weight for height numbers are available through your pcp. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, but it should be temporary.Get a more detailed answer ›
Provide good food : Aspies have very narrowed interests that they defend with awesome pedantism. Try to provide nutritious foods within their parameters. Arguing with an aspie is futile and can lead to conduct problems. This isn't to recommend they eat whatever they want, but use wise choices within their menu of likes. See <http://ww. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should a 10 year old girl weigh?
- How much should a 10 year old weigh?
- How much should a 14 year old 5'2 female weigh?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much should a 5 foot 5 inches 13 year old girl weigh?
- How much should a 12 year old weigh?
- How much should a 13 year old weigh?
- How much should a 7 year old girl weigh?
- Talk to a pediatrician online