Doctor insights on:
How Much Protein Is Necessary After A Hard Workout
I am an avid runner with unfortunate bad leg genes. I know there is a window for protein intake after a hard workout. What is easiest way to get it on the go? No shakes.
I am 16 years old and workout hard 5-6 days a week and want to get stronger for my sports. I already take protein. Is it okay if I also take creatine?
I workout really hard usally i cut my hands while practicing, can I beat those steroid users without steroids, should I take more protein , any advise?
No: Nothing wrong with that.Get a more detailed answer ›
First warm then cold: There is no firm consensus about this, but i believe the best course is to start with a moderately warm (but not hot shower) to relax and help wash away your sweat, followed by a cold shower which improves circulation and reduces inflammation. See http://health.Howstuffworks.Com/wellness/men/hygiene/should-man-take-cold-shower-after-workout.Htm for a good discussion. ...Read more
Isn't it a good/great thing to have very sore muscles after a hard workout or change in workout routines? Or is that too meatheaded?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Protein or gainer after workout
- Nausea dizziness shaking after a hard workout
- Protein powder necessary
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is whey protein necessary?
- How much protein in avacado?
- Drinking whey protein after workout
- Is protein better before or after a workout?
- Talk to a sports medicine specialist online for free