Doctor insights on:
How Much Of Your Body Can Be Burned For You To Survive
Depends: Generally around 80% of surface area as well as depth of burn as well as areas involved would be determining. ...Read more
Is there any evidence to back up claims that taking daily adequate amounts of omega 3 can help to burn body fat as the body will not store so much fat?
Weight Loss: Nope. Not in any way. This claim is false and is a myth that is in no way true. ...Read more
I'm just wondering, if your body creates to much bile does this give you constant heart burn and nausea symptoms?
Gallbladder : The main problem is not that your body secretes to much bile, its how the body hsndle it. If your gallbladder is not working well you may have abdominal pain after eating fatty foods, nausea and even heartburn. But the most common cause of heartburn in usa is gerd and sometimes nausea is part if it. Consult your physician. ...Read more
When season becomes hot, my body (hands, arms, and back) break out severely and burn/itch. My hands swell & i sweat too much. What could be the prob?
Scientifically, what causes fat to burn? (not "exercise"; I mean what in the body causes the fat to go away and what specifically induces it)
Starvation: Ur body needs a certain amount of calories 2 maintain itself, keep up Ur body temperature, digest food....If U don't provide enough calories, the body burns first fat as it is high in caloric content, if U continue to B quite deficient in caloric intake, muscles will go also. There R also inborn genetic makeups that tells Ur body where 2 store fat, that R not under Ur control. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fat loss: Eat healthfully ; be physically active. Calories burned must > calories consumed. You can mix ; match different kinds of physical exercise. This site can help you determine calories burned for over 100 activities: http://www.Prohealth.Com/weightloss/tools/exercise/calculator1_2.Cfm. ...Read more
That depends on: How vigorous you are at working on the goal. Eat healthfully ; be physically active. Calories burned must > calories consumed. You can mix ; match different kinds of physical exercise. This site can help you determined calories burned for over 100 activities: http://www.Prohealth.Com/weightloss/tools/exercise/calculator1_2.Cfm. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much are you supposed to deadlift for your body weight?
- How can you get rid of burn marks on your skin?
- How do you get rid of a staph infection when it seems to be all over your house?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can certain food or drinks cause your bladder to be irritated and burn when you urinate?
- Can you slowly train your body to need less and less sleep to be healthy?
- How much overweight do you have to be before you can join weightwatchers?
- How much water do you drink to flush your body?
- How much weight can you lose before your body starts to shut down?