Doctor insights on:
How Much More Does The Davinci Robot Hysterectomy Cost Compared To The Regular One
Costs you the same: Insurance companies reimburse the most for an open hysterectomy, from which you will need about six weeks to return to work. The reimbursement to the surgeon is the same for laparoscopic and robotic, both of which can often get you back to work in 2 weeks (still no sex for 8 weeks.) those of us who have put in the time to learn robotic surgery do it because it is the best thing for our patients. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I had a robotic hysterectomy and sling surgery one week ago. Last two nights I have lower leg cramps keeping me from sleep?
I had a total hysterectomy 2 months ago by robotic laproscopy. One ovary removed. I have had severe pain and swelling in both legs since. Reaaons?
Hysterectomy cost: Your question can have multiple answers. One hospital accross the street can bill 10k for a surgery and the other hospital can bill for the same procedure and equipment 50k or more. These numbers are just examples but i wanted to make a point. Its in your best interest to find out with hospitals inside your local community. Be a well educated patient and ask with no fears. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm having da vinci robotic hysterectomy. It is considered outpatient; for what reason would they keep me in the hospital longer than 1 night/23 hrs?
I am having severe bowel pain following a total robotic assisted laproscopic hysterectomy 1 week ago today. Surgery pain is minimal. Bm pain high. Why?
I had a davinci robotic hysterectomy 11 months ago & still have my ovaries. I have been experiencing some bleeding after intercourse. Is this normal?
Difficult to answer: Depends on your age, menopause, you hormone levels from your ovaries. Even without a uterus your body still reacts a same way to hormones which would involve lubrication. If this is less than before friction could cause minor cuts or microscopic lacerations that could explain a little bit of bleeding. LITTLE BIT, if its is significant then check with your GYN. Have in mind I am a Cardiologist ;) ...Read more
- How much weight can you lose in one month if you go to the gym every day?
- How does the amount of energy stored in carbohydrates compare to that stored as body fat?
- How well does gestrinone work compared to the other treatments?
- How much does the weight watchers calculator cost?
- How much does an mri of the brain cost?
- How much does the hcg diet cost?
- How much does the average abortion cost?
- How much does the shingles vaccine cost?
- How long after open heart surgery does it take the sternum to heal completely?
- What does it mean when one of your testicles is much larger than the other?