Doctor insights on:
How Much Milk Should My 8 Month Old Baby Get In A Day She Is Breastfed
Is it safe to give an 8 month old baby Infant Tylenol every day during teething to help with teething pain & discomfort? Baby's weight is 18 lbs.
I haven't breastfed my 8 month old baby in about 2 weeks. Do i still have milk? Am i still producing it?
Why is my 8 month old baby vomiting after eating dairy(milk based porridge for babies or cottage cheese) but yet he doesn't after vomit eating formula
Whole milk products: Whole milk products may not be tolerated until after 12 months of age. Use infant formula (or breast milk) to make sure your baby gets the right balance of digestible nutrients. If your baby still doesn't tolerate whole cow's milk after a year of age, you may need to try a lactose free cow's milk or soy milk . Some babies can tolerate yogurt, since the lactose is broken down more. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why would happy 8 month old baby get fussy suddenly when mom is interviewing nanny candidate who is bad?
My 8 month old baby has a running nose. What can I do to make it easier for her comfort. Are there house remedies to get rid of the running nose?
Suction: You can suction the nose if the mucus is thick or obstructing breathing. You can also use saline nose drops in the nose as often as needed to thin out the mucus, so it can be cleared. Sometimes letting them sit in a car seat or reclined seat will help. A vaporizer or humidifier can also help sometimes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should a 8 month old baby weigh?
- How much milk should a 2 month old baby drink?
- How much milk is enough for a 3 to 4 month old baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much milk should a 4 month old baby drink?
- How long should a 2 month old baby sleep in the day?
- How much protein should my 9 month old be getting from solids?
- How many times should my 8 weeks baby poop a day?
- Talk to a pediatrician online