Doctor insights on:
How Much Meth Is Needed To Cause An Overdose
Uncertain amount: The amount of street meth needed to overdose is unknown. It depends on the concentration of meth, the other drugs mixed into the meth, the body size of the user, whether or not the user is an addict, etc... Meth can kill rapidly by fatal heart rhythms, heart attacks, and strokes. Meth also causes psychotic and aggressive behavior, which can lead to deadly accidents or being shot dead by the police. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Donn't even try it!: Don't even try it!Get a more detailed answer ›
Meth: Call 911.Get a more detailed answer ›
Don't use meth: Go to aa or na or some other support group. Meth is a terrible drug. If you are treating a symptom with it, talk to your doctor and be honest. You are only moving farther from health by using meth. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much tylenol is overdose?
- How much to overdose on seroquel?
- How much ibuprofen to overdose?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to clear sinus caused by meth?
- Raynauds from meth overdose
- Meth overdose treatment
- Meth overdose signs
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free