Doctor insights on:
How Much L Tyrosine Should I Take For Thyroid Safely A Day
If I have depression and I have no thyroid problems, I can take the amino acid L-tyrosine to burn fat and have a better mood?
No: No. Sorry. L-tyrosine, the amino acid the thyroid clans uses to make thyroid hormone, is not in limiting supply. If your thyroid needs "healing", I'm guessing you mean you're hypothyroid. No treatment we have in medicine will heal hypothyroidism. We treat hypothyroidism with thyroid hormone replacement...cheap, easy, & perfect! To your health! ...Read more
With hypothyroidism, does l-tyrosine raise or lower thyroid levels if your at a stable level?(on synthroid) I want to use it for mood support.Thanks
Yes: Yes, it is o.K if you have any medical conditions check with your physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much l tyrosine should i take for hypothyroidism?
- How much l tyrosine should i take for weight loss?
- L tyrosine how much to take for thyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take armour thyroid l tyrosine together?
- How much l-glutamine should i take daily?
- How much l-carnitine should i take for weight loss?
- How much l-glutamine should i take daily for stomach ulcers?
- Talk to a clinical geneticist online for free