Doctor insights on:
How Much L Tyrosine Should I Take
Unknown: Assuming it has any effect on adhd, which is not established, it could take weeks or months to have any notable effect, since you are trying to build up brain supplies in the right areas high enough to overcome a presumed deficit in Dopamine or norepinephrine. My professional opinion is that it is highly unlikely one would get a marked effect, ever. ...Read more
2 weeks: Most individuals should not take it for more than 2 weeks for the recommended use to recover from stressful situations and no more than 1, 500 mg per day. Since it is an amino acid(building block of proteins that our body can make from other sources it is not considered an essential amino acid. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, it is o.K if you have any medical conditions check with your physician. ...Read more
How much time does it take L-Tyrosine to begin to have an effect taking it everyday? Does it takes a while like an antidepressant?
Depends: It needs to be absorbed. It needs to be converted by Tyrosine Hydorxylase to L-Dopa. If you have iron deficiency the enzyme Tyrosine Hydroxylase may not work (iron is a co-factor for this enzyme) This is how Iron deficiency leads to Restless Leg Syndrome (Its called Ekbom Syndrome if due to iron deficiency) Another couple of enzymes have to come into play to produce nor-epinephrine and / or 5HT. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much l tyrosine should i take for hypothyroidism?
- How much l tyrosine should i take for weight loss?
- L tyrosine how much to take for thyroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much l-carnitine should i take for weight loss?
- How much l-glutamine should i take daily for stomach ulcers?
- How to take l tyrosine for thyroid?
- How much l-glutamine should women take?
- Talk to a clinical geneticist online for free