Doctor insights on:
How Much Is Too Much Sleeping Aid I Took 400 Mg
I am taking phentrimine 35.7 and i took it this morning. I can't sleep is it safe to take OTC sleep aid?
I take a 50mg sleep aid (generic brand) every night before bed. Tonight it wasn't working well so I took another for a total of 100mg. Is this okay?
Gravol: I don't know which gravol product you're talking about -- there are several of them. http://tinyurl.com/lar4efy the ones with ginger only probably would not help you sleep, but the ones with dimenhydrinate in them might. Please discuss with your own physician, as i also don't know what other medications you might be taking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is 400 mg of diphenhydramine to help sleep to much?
- What if i accidently took too much coumadin?
- Took too much synthroid
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Took too much aleve
- Took too much laxative
- How to tell if you took too much castor oil?
- I need too much sleep
- I took too much nyquil