Doctor insights on:
How Much Is Hydrocele Water Or Testis
The testicles are the two oval male gonads, or reproductive glands, located in the scrotum. The seminiferous tubules of the testis are the site of spermatogenesis and its leydig cells secrete testosterone. The term testicles is synonymous with testes or gonads. The singular form is ...Read more
Can an inguinal hernia cause hydrocele to form, my scrotum looks very full and testicles feel like water balloons. I have a left hernia btw?
I feel the swelling for two days first the swelling was in my pennis and now its in my testis, no pain i doubt that am affected by hydrocele?
I have encysted hydrocele in left testis. My age is 21 . Should I do surgery or not . It doesn't pain but I can feel it when I touch . plz help me?
No need to treat: Small hydrocele which doesn't bother you or cause discomfort doesn't require any treatment. It is quite benign & just because you can feel it. Just means that you are checking your testes as all sensible men should do on a regular basis. U shouldn't need any more help than this. Calm down it's OK. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Please see a : Urologist for proper diagnosis and treatment. Best wishes. ...Read more
I have single testis with hydrocele can i still be fertile?i am maintaining rich antioxidant fruit diet...
1. I had TORTION OF TESTIS in left side in 2011and left was not removed. Dr. told that the left is ATROPHY. Is there any problem for me later.
2. HYDROCELE in right side and had surgery. Operation made 2 weeks ago.
If there is any future probl
In a 39 year old, How will a doctor know whether or not bilateral hydrocele and bilateral cystic structures in the testis is a result of cancer?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much copper is in drinking water?
- How much water is safe to drink everyday?
- How much potassium is in coconut water?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much free will does an addict have or is it all genetic?
- How much sugar is in coconut water?
- How much l-arginine is good or bad for women?
- How much water is too much to drink?
- Talk to a urologist online for free