Doctor insights on:
How Much Is A Blood Pregnancy Test
Depends: There are two different "blood" pregnancy tests - qualitative and quantitative. They have different costs and will have different costs for the same test at different labs. The charges may be a few dollars or ten's of dollars. It will almost always be less expensive to use an over the counter urine pregnancy test - and will be just as accurate as the qualitative blood test. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
I just took a blood pregnancy test yesterday. The numbers came back - 124. I'm not sure if that is negative or positive.?
How can a blood pregnancy test say positive with a low 10 then the next blood pregnancy test said negative , can I be pregnant ?
Yes and no: Usually if a woman is 16 days late she is at 4 weeks gestational age and the blood pregnancy test would have to be positive. But if that women had just randomly a late ovulation, say she ovulated 3 weeks later than normal, a woman could be just a few days pregnant and the blood test would be negative. But she would still be "late". ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much is a blood test for pregnancy?
- How much hcg is needed for a positive pregnancy test?
- How much is a pregnancy test at a clinic?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much is a pregnancy test at rite aid?
- How much pee is needed for a drug test?
- How accurate is a pregnancy test at night?
- How much is too much blood during a period?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online