Doctor insights on:
How Much Ibuprofen Can I Take With Keflex
If you need it: You can take advil (ibuprofen) along with antibiotics without any additional risks. Each drug will carry its own individual risks for side effects and toxicities which will be unchanged. The advil (ibuprofen) can cause stomach inflammation, increase in blood pressure and fluid retention etc. ...Read more
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I get UTIs very frequently so I have been taking uricalm, cephalexin, and ibuprofen... my period is 3-4 days late(home test negative)¿Help?
Currently on Bactrim (sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim) and Cephalexin for a skin infection. Added Advil for pain but it still hurts too much. Anything stronger I can take?
Assess for abscess: Though other pain meds are available, if you just started the regimen, then you may experiencing increasing pain the day after- it's called the "antibiotic effect". This pain will decrease over the course of treatment. Otherwise, if the infected skin is warm, red, very tender, swollen and boggy/fluctuant, then it may be an abscess- if so, see your prescribing doctor for re-evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i take ibuprofen with keflex?
- How much ibuprofen can i take for inflammation?
- How much ibuprofen can i take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much ibuprofen can i take in 24 hours?
- How much ibuprofen can i take in one day?
- How much ibuprofen can you take?
- How many ibuprofen can i take for toothache?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free