Doctor insights on:
How Much Ibuprofen Can I Take In One Day
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
6 TO 8 A DAY: It depends on what you are taking advll for.The maximum prescription dose if tolerated by some is 3200 mgm that is 16 200 mgm tab of advil but that is under medical supervision by prescription by a physician who knows the reason you are prescribed the drug so for over the counter i will suggest do not exceed 6to8 tablets per day, that is if you can tolerate it. ...Read more
I have found that Advil (ibuprofen) cold & sinus works before for me to keep my sinus symptoms at bay. Will it hurt me at all to take one a day?
I have horrible headaches on the left occipital side. I need top take about 3 to 5 pills of ibuprofen per day. No one can say why i get it.....?
Can i take one extra ibuprofen 600mg from instructed twice a day because I have trouble sleeping with the pain?
Am i right that it's no issue to take one 200 milligram of ibuprofen per day to reduce risk of blood clots?
Aspirin is better: Aspirin is the preferred drug for anticoagulation. However, why do you need to reduce your risk of blood cloths? If you're not at risk, then it's best not to take any unnecessary medication. I suggest you see your doctor and discuss your risk factor and allow him/her to suggest a plan to reduce your risk if necessary. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much ibuprofen can i take for inflammation?
- How much ibuprofen can i take?
- How much ibuprofen can i take with keflex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much advil can i take in a day?
- How much niacin can i take in a day?
- How much vitamin d can you take in one day doc said i was low?
- How much ibuprofen can i give my 1 year old?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free