Doctor insights on:
How Much Ibuprofen Can I Take
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I have plantar fasciitis, i'm icing and stretching. How much ibuprofen can I take to reap the anti-inflammatory benefits? How long should I take it?
At least 2-3 weeks!: The recommended dose, till age 65 is 3200 mg a day (800 x 4/day). I generally tell my patients to take 2-3 tabs of 200 mg x 4 times a day, increasing or decreasing as the level of response to it, but should take it regularly 4 times a day ( even 200 mg 4 times a day) is better than twice a day dose. If no response to it, try aleve (naproxen) or get your pcp to give you something else. Good luck. ...Read more
Pilonidal cyst - infected. Can't sleep, too much pain. Will it go away on its own? I'm too embarrassed to show doctor. How much ibuprofen can I take?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much ibuprofen can i take with keflex?
- How much ibuprofen can i take to stop bleeding?
- How much ibuprofen can i take in 24 hours?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much ibuprofen can you take?
- How many ibuprofen can i take for toothache?
- How often can i take ibuprofen 800mg?
- How often can i take ibuprofen 800?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free