Doctor insights on:
How Much Ibuprofen Can I Take
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I have plantar fasciitis, i'm icing and stretching. How much ibuprofen can I take to reap the anti-inflammatory benefits? How long should I take it?
At least 2-3 weeks!: The recommended dose, till age 65 is 3200 mg a day (800 x 4/day). I generally tell my patients to take 2-3 tabs of 200 mg x 4 times a day, increasing or decreasing as the level of response to it, but should take it regularly 4 times a day ( even 200 mg 4 times a day) is better than twice a day dose. If no response to it, try aleve or get your pcp to give you something else. Good luck. ...Read more
Pilonidal cyst - infected. Can't sleep, too much pain. Will it go away on its own? I'm too embarrassed to show doctor. How much ibuprofen can I take?
If I take 800mg of Ibuprofen, can I take acetaminophen? if so, how much, and should I space them apart?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much ibuprofen can i take in 24 hours?
- How much ibuprofen can i take to stop bleeding?
- How much ibuprofen can i take with keflex?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many ibuprofen can i take in 24 hours?
- How much tylenol can i take while pregnant?
- How much penicillin can i take for toothache?
- How much benadryl can i take for an allergic reaction?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free