Doctor insights on:
How Much Exercise Is Too Much For An Average Fifteen Year Old Boy
Varies: For a healthyb15 y.O boy there is no such thing as too much exercise. As long as you are not having continuous pain from your knees, hips, ankles or muscles there is no restriction. Do as much as you want, but do no harm based upon how you feel each day. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Exercise Or Physical Activity (Definition)
Exercise is a physical activity that is completed to maintain or improve health. Benefits of exercise include weight maintenance, improving mood, increasing energy, preventing or controlling chronic diseases, promoting better sleeping, and improving sex life and libido. ...Read more
Probably 50-70: Depends on how much exercise /physical activity he gets. But a true resting hr for the average adolescent male probably runs 50-70. For those who do sports, it can be lower, into the 40's. I grew up playing competitive sports, and at that age through my early 20's mine was about 40-42. If its considerably faster, say 90 or greater, i would seen by a pediatric cardiologist. ...Read more
How much exercise is too much for a 15 year old girl? Is burning off 1000 calories a day too much?
Which is a good wieght range for a fifteen year old boy who is 6, 3 and that works out 5 times a week?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much should my 4 year old boy weigh?
- How much should a 10 year old boy weigh?
- How much should a 7 year old boy weigh?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Average size of a 1 year old boy
- Average size of a 9 year old boy
- Average weight of a 16 year old boy
- Average height of 13 year old boy
- Talk to a pediatrician online