Doctor insights on:
How Much Does Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cost
Post op pain: That's hard to say over the internet. If the pain is decreasing over time, you're probably fine. However, this should be discussed with the dentist who actually removed your teeth. Follow-up aftercare is part of the responsibility of your dentist and yours to ensure that everything is as expected. Call your dentist and discuss this issue. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
How much time?: Your post did not say. Depending on the severity of the extraction, sutures, flap closure, etc, it can take up to a week for the tissues to heal enough to eat 'normal foods'. Use your best judgment depending on how you feel and consult with your oral surgeon if you have further concerns. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Consultation first: For best results, seek consultation with a board certified oral & maxillofacial surgeon. You will get an examination, see a video, discuss options/risks/recovery/costs. The procedure will be done either with local anestheisa or one of a variety of sedation techniques. Complete postop instructions and followup. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes, most likely: I do not know what type of work you have, but 3-4 days are more than typical 1-2 days to recover from wisdom teeth extraction. Call your dentist to verify. If you are given pain medications, you may want to review the pharmacist's recommendations as well. Some pain meds contain narcotic medications, and you are often advised not to operate machinery or make critical decisions while taking meds. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long after wisdom teeth extraction does dry socket develop?
- How long does bleeding last after wisdom teeth extraction?
- How long does the swelling last after wisdom teeth extraction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does a wisdom teeth extraction take?
- How long does pain last wisdom teeth extraction?
- How long does swelling last after wisdom tooth extraction?
- How long does the numbness last after wisdom teeth removal?
- Talk to a dentist online for free