Doctor insights on:
How Much Does Wisdom Teeth Extraction Cost
That depends: Do you require them to be removed surgucally? Non surgical extractions, barring any post operative complications, recovery is typically 5-7 days. Surgical extractions recovery can take up to two weeks. The worst of it is usually 2-3 days out and then tapers from there. You should take any medications as prescribed as they are meant to assist you with pain management. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Soft foods: include ice cream, pudding, jello, yogurt, pancakes, mashed potatoes, scrambled eggs, pasta, etc. Avoid hard, spicy, crunchy foods such as chips or nuts that may disturb the extraction site for at least one week. After the third day, you may eat anything you wish, unless given other specific instructions by the doctor. No alcoholic beverages should be consumed for 72 hour. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
A variety from 3rds: Many symptoms occur after wisdom teeth are removed. Swelling, difficulty swallowing, some pain, difficulty opening are just some. You will heal in two weeks usually. If they were infected then longer. Your dds/dmd is trained to manage the annoying complications, and are happy to do so. But if you have trouble breathing. Or you neck is swelling closed go to the er without delay. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does a wisdom teeth extraction take?
- How much does it cost to get teeth pulled?
- How long does the swelling last after wisdom teeth extraction?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after wisdom teeth extraction does dry socket develop?
- How long does pain last wisdom teeth extraction?
- How much does this cost?
- Wisdom teeth extraction process
- Talk to a dentist online for free