Doctor insights on:
How Much Does The Average Abortion Cost
Ask them: call and ask planned parenthoodGet a more detailed answer ›
Is there a pill that naturally acts as abortion for early stages? Also, if you can say, average price rate for it?
Mifeprex: There is an alternative to surgical abortion called "medical abortion". It involves taking two medications, and having essentially an induced miscarriage. You need a follow up ultrasound afterwards to confirm completion. The whole process has to be supervised by a doctor, and generally costs between $500 and $1000. You can check with planned parenthood for their pricing. ...Read more
$$$ or emotionally?: The financial cost is between $ 300 to $400 in the USA. It may require a visit to a clinic. In the USA a pregnant 16 year old is considered a "emancipated minor" and can seek care without a parents' permission. ...Read more
I am not sure but...: You can contact your local planned parenthood. They definitely will have free councilling services and perhaps procedures. Abortion is a huge decision that will change your life forever please please seek councilling before making your final decision. Lots and lots people would love to adopt a baby. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much does it cost for a abortion?
- How much does a surgical abortion cost?
- How much does it cost to get abortion?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much can an abortion cost?
- How much does this cost?
- How much does enameloplasty cost?
- How much does an endoscopy cost?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free