Doctor insights on:
How Much Does It Cost To Get Abortion
$$$ or emotionally?: The financial cost is between $ 300 to $400 in the USA. It may require a visit to a clinic. In the USA a pregnant 16 year old is considered a "emancipated minor" and can seek care without a parents' permission. ...Read more
Depend on baby's age: The medicine is by prescription, so a woman goes to her Ob-Gyn doctor (or a women's clinic) to be evaluated for it. Whether or not medicine can be used also depends on the age of the baby fetus (the number of weeks pregnant). The doctor will talk with the patient to be sure that the patient is making a good permanent decision, because abortion is a hard decision for any woman to make. ...Read more
Late abortion: Very late abortions are done only if the fetus is not viable. At eight months gestation, if it is necessary to save the life of a mother, a medical delivery would result in the birth of a premature but living infant and would be a complex medical intervention based on phyisician--mother discussion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much does it cost for a abortion?
- How much does the average abortion cost?
- How much does a surgical abortion cost?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much does it cost to get a cat scan?
- How much does it cost to get an mri?
- How much does it cost to get breast reduction?
- How much does it cost to get moles removed?
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free