Doctor insights on:
How Much Does An Ovarian Cyst Weigh
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Having an ovarian cyst with a thick septa. Two parts 4.5cm and 1.5cm. It hurts. Can't find much info about this type of cyst online. Ok to leave it?
Can a heating pad help shrink a 7.5 cm ovarian cyst? Any other remedies to naturally shrink an ovarian cyst? Also, can it shrink much within one week?
Usually very small.: Ruptured ovarian cysts is a common phenomenon. Most of the time there is just a very small of fluid or blood and this cause either no symptoms or mild pain. Rarely there can be internal bleeding that may cause significant pain and complications. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dx w/ endometriosis. Tried multiple bc pills before this diagnosis for ovarian cysts and made bleeding & pain much worse. Will lupron be similar? Wary of lup
Hello! how can I get rid of ovarian cysts (i have been diagnosed with pcos) without surgery?
Thank you very much
Follow your MD: You can not get rid of pcos by surgery.You need to sit with your doctor and follow the treatment recommended.It consists of correcting Insulin resistance 2restoration of fertility 3treatment of hirsutism 4restoration of regular menstruation and prevention of endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does an ovarian cyst affect a pregnancy test?
- How much weight gain can an ovarian cyst cause?
- How much does a 7 cm cyst weigh?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can an ovarian cyst lead to weight gain how much?
- How does an ovarian dermoid cyst rupture?
- How much do ovarian cyst weigh?
- Does an ovarian cyst hurt when you eat too much?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free