Doctor insights on:
How Much Does A Physical Therapist Make Per Hour
What are your thoughts on reiki healing. My last physical therapist did it for 5 minutes and I have made an appointment with a well known for an hour?
Reiki: Reiki can be a helpful adjunct to medical treatments. It does not replace them, but can be very relaxing, calming, and help you connect with your spiritual self. Many physical and massage therapists use it in addition to their other skills. You can learn more through the international center for reiki training: http://www.Reiki.Org/faq/whatisreiki.Html. ...Read more
Licensed to : Usually someone who has been licensed by their state in that profession to practice in their field which in this case entails the musculoskeletal one in terms of rehabilitation after an injury or surgery or guidance in proper exercise and technique for specific conditions or general musculoskeletal health usually guided by a physician. ...Read more
They have a : Musculoskeletal condition for which medicines alone will not be curative or very helpful. ...Read more
Challenging: Physical therapy is fascinating in that the therapist studies body anatomy and musculoskeletal function; often more intensively than doctors. Most chronic pain syndromes involve injured soft tissues. Physical therapists are in a good position to help doctors diagnose and treat chronic musculoskeletal pain disorders, and this can be very rewarding. ...Read more
Ask around: It's always good to have a referral by someone you know. You can ask your primary physician. You can also go to the national register of health service providers - the doctors in that directory have gone through rigorous credentialing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much alcohol is the liver capable of oxidizing per hour?
- Calories burned by chewing gum
- How much water should a 6 year old boy drink per hour?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a sports physical therapist do?
- How to convert beats per minute to miles per hour?
- How much curcumin per day?
- How much wheatgrass per day?
- Talk to a physical medicine and rehab specialist online for free