Doctor insights on:
How Much Does A Cyst Weigh
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Hi. I have a growing cyst ... Can I exercise? And can the cyst be dangerous? How much will a 13cm cyst weigh?
Big....Really big.: There are many many types of cysts. Cysts of the skin, kidney, ovary, scrotal contents, etc. They can grow to enormous size and weigh several hundred lbs. 15 cm is large for a skin cyst but nothing compared to those you can find on google. ...Read more
Density matters: Dermoid cysts are made of multiple different tissue types and they're going to be all made up different densities where fat is light and smooth muscle is heavier, which means that depending on the makeup of your dermoid it will vary in weight. 8cm is fairly hefty. Good luck with your surgery. Don't wait; a cyst this large can twist and torse your ovary. ...Read more
Is it possible that my 15x8.4x15.7cm pelvic cyst is causing me to weigh more ? I've become even more active and diet conscious , no change.
Not really: That is a large cyst relatively speaking, but should not cause a dramatic increase in weight. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much does an ovarian cyst weigh?
- How much does a uterus with fibroids weigh?
- How much does a fetus weigh at 16 weeks gestation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much does a cast weigh?
- How much does a baby weigh at 26 weeks pregnant?
- How much does a baby weigh at 7 months pregnant?
- How much does a baby weigh at 5 months?
- How much does a 7 cm cyst weigh?