Doctor insights on:
How Much Do You Grow After You Start Your Period
Not much: Once a young girl gets her period, she can "grow" for about another 2 years but that's the most. The most developement will occur before and right when the periods begin. There is some information that yoga early on can help keep the spinal ligaments straighter to add 1/2 inch or so. If very short, you can ask your peds endocrinologist about growth hormone. ...Read more
Up to 1 week: But everyone is variableGet a more detailed answer ›
You have to: Keep track of it at your age they could be irregular or gone, you gyn can do hormone blood testing and an ultrasound to see what is going on and at yiour gae if you do not want periods anymore you can get an endometrial ablation which I do in my office on many pts- takes 8 minutes, easy gets rid of the endometrium so no ore worthless periods and it does not effect your ovarian function. ...Read more
Can you tell me how much time after you have a baby do you get your first naturally occurring period?
Period: Usually 12-14.Get a more detailed answer ›
Body changes: Girls start breast budding as the first sign of puberty; for boys it's an increase in testicular volume. Pubic hair is associated with puberty, but doesn't define it. Puberty ends when growth is pretty much done and breast contour is adult or testicular volume approximates adult size. Pubic hair span usually extends to the groin, but doesn't have to by the end of puberty. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much do you weigh to start your period for the first time?
- How much do you weigh to start your period?
- How long after your period do you grow?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after your period do you start to ovulate?
- How many days after your period starts do you ovulate?
- How many days after your period do you start ovulating?
- How do you know your period is starting?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free