Doctor insights on:
How Much Decaf Is Okay To Drink When Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
I've been having a lot of coffee, but starting to think I might be pregnant. Stopped drinking it, but will my baby be okay if i am preg?
Is it okay to go a few hours without eating or drinking while pregnant ? Is that hurting the baby ?
Small amounts ok: Keep to a limit of 200mg of caffeine a day, which is about three or four cups of green tea, depending on how long it is steeped. This limit should include all sources of caffeine, like chocolate, coffee, sodas, etc. Large amounts of green tea may diminish your absorption of folic acid and iron. One or two cups of matcha tea taken away from meals should be ok ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it okay to drink decaf coffee when trying to lose weight?
- Is it ok to drink decaf coffee when pregnant?
- Is it safe to drink decaf coffee when pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much can you drink when you are pregnant?
- Caffeine vs. decaf when pregnant
- Is it okay to drink milk while pregnant?
- Is it okay to drink coke while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online