Doctor insights on:
How Much Copper Can Galzin Remove
Will galzin dissolve and remove the already accumulated copper in the brain or is it only effective controlling the further accumulation of copper?
Several effects: Copper deficiency can cause a number of problems such as neurologic (nerve) problems, anemia (low red blood cell count), confusion, fragile hair, weakness, osteoporosis (thin bones that fracture easily). These effects can be prevented by taking a copper supplement and restoring normal copper balance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a copper IUD put in abt a yr ago&gained 10 lbs w/o changing a thing, then began eating less& already exercise every day but no change. Remove it?
I have copper iud Load 375,put in Europe,never had kids.Can i have same iud put here in USA if i order it from Europe?Can i remove it here,replace it
If i get my copper IUD removed will my periods go back to normal? (less heavy less painful) also will it hurt to remove it? It was put in july 2013
Easy to remove it: Removal is so much easier than insertion. So much. Don't be afraid of the removal. And yes, your periods should calm down after removal. They won't be as good as periods you might have had while on birth control pills, but more like your own natural cycles. Good luck! ...Read more
I currently have the copper iud. How far in advance should I remove it prior to trying to conceive?
Want to have a baby trying since sep 12 but till now nothing happens please advise what to do. Remove copper t in sep 12. Even try in ovulation period?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much ibuprofen can i take in 24 hours?
- How can remove dark spots as result of eczema?
- How much weight gain can an ovarian cyst cause?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much ibuprofen can i take to stop bleeding?
- How much tylenol can i take while pregnant?
- How much water weight can you lose taking water pills for 1 day?
- How much penicillin can i take for toothache?
- How much copper can a wilson disease patient take in each day?