Doctor insights on:
How Much Copper Can Galzin Remove
Will galzin dissolve and remove the already accumulated copper in the brain or is it only effective controlling the further accumulation of copper?
Several effects: Copper deficiency can cause a number of problems such as neurologic (nerve) problems, anemia (low red blood cell count), confusion, fragile hair, weakness, osteoporosis (thin bones that fracture easily). These effects can be prevented by taking a copper supplement and restoring normal copper balance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I just had a flexi t copper IUD removed after having it for a year and i'm bleeding i this normal?
My partner and i both have kids from another union but since a year i removed copper t and till nw im NT pregnant what shd we do?
Seek REI help.: At your age, after 6-12 months of unprotected regular vaginal intercourse failure to conceive is an indication to consult an infertility specialist with your partner for optimal evaluation and management. Take Folic Acid 1 mg daily, avoid all smoking/alcohol/drugs and best of luck! chances are on your side. ...Read more
I have copper iud Load 375,put in Europe,never had kids.Can i have same iud put here in USA if i order it from Europe?Can i remove it here,replace it
I had a copper IUD put in abt a yr ago&gained 10 lbs w/o changing a thing, then began eating less& already exercise every day but no change. Remove it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much copper is in drinking water?
- Can zinc offset too much copper?
- How does galzin help wilson disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of too much copper
- Symptoms of too much copper in the body
- Melalite remove melasma how much time
- Protein removal in the body
- Will galzin remove copper brain controlling