Doctor insights on:
How Much Colace Should I Take
Don't drink much water,nor eat much fiber.My meals for most part are healthy-I have some veggies/fruit too but take Docusate Sodium daily w/IBS. Bad?
IBS: IF that is working for you with you IBS, then I say , yay. Go for it. ...Read more
Should be fine: Ok to do so.Get a more detailed answer ›
Depends on stooling: A lot of nursing home patients have a difficult time with stooling. Some medications, especially opiate pain medications, are constipating. For those individuals colace (docusate sodium) is a necessary thing. Not all though, and if stooling is going well, there's no reason to add another medication. Much also depends on the ability to generate enough force to get the stool out. ...Read more
Honestly, in act. practice, how harmful is it to take docusate sodium everyday? It's supposed to be fairly gentle, but electrol. imbal. warnings...
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much colace is safe to take?
- How much b vitamins should i take?
- How much calcium supplement should i take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much primrose oil should i take?
- How much clomid should should i take?
- How much lactobacillus acidophilus should i take?
- How much b12 vitamins should i take?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online