Doctor insights on:
How Much Clomid Should Should I Take
Either/or: Both regimes seem to work, I have seen different practitioners use one of the above protocols. Certainly, if you have tried one of the above regimes for 3 months or so, may switch to the other regime to see if that perhaps would work (assuming you are on the right dosage). ...Read more
Clomid (clomiphene): Clomid (clomiphene) is given to men in an attempt to increase their sperm count. Special care needs to be taken to follow their testosterone levels. Unfortunately Clomid (clomiphene) is not consistent when given to the men in that it may increase their sperm count but i've also have seen it lower their sperm count or not change it at all. ...Read more
Usually 6 or so: As aboveGet a more detailed answer ›
Days 5-9: You should be under a doctor's care while you are taking clomid (clomiphene). Rarely, but sometimes, it can cause ovarian hyperstimulation or large ovarian cysts. A physician should evaluate you between each month of clomid (clomiphene). Take Clomid (clomiphene) days 5-9. Day 1 is the first day of your period. Start an ovulation kit day 11 or 12. Have sex day 11 and not again until you ovulate. ...Read more
Usually once : Usually it's prescribed once per day but you should verify with the doctor who gave it to you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much b vitamins should i take?
- How much calcium supplement should i take?
- How much q10 should i take?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much lactobacillus acidophilus should i take?
- How much b12 vitamins should i take?
- How much iron should i take for anemia?
- How much b12 injection should i take?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free