Doctor insights on:
How Much Clomid Should Should I Take
Will taking robotussin really help with CM fluid i take Clomid 150mg on cd 2-6.. If so when should I take and how much ?
My brogestrone at mid cycle was 7.38 ng my ob prescribed me Clomid +folic acid will i ever be pregnant?How much time will it take!
I started taking Clomid the first 3 days! the last 2 days can I take 50mg? Will it make a difference?
Follow doctor: Follow your doctor's instructions regarding this medication. Hopefully your doctor gave you clear instructions on dosing and time of medication. Without having your full history and medical record it would be improper for us on healthtap to tell you to do anything outside of what your doctor has already recommended. ...Read more
Clomid: Clomid is given to men in an attempt to increase their sperm count. Special care needs to be taken to follow their testosterone levels. Unfortunately Clomid is not consistent when given to the men in that it may increase their sperm count but i've also have seen it lower their sperm count or not change it at all. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much vitamin c should i take to miscarry?
- How much amoxicillin should i take for abscess tooth?
- How much l tyrosine should i take for weight loss?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much cephalexin should i take for pneumonia?
- How much amoxicillin should i take for tooth infection?
- How much amoxicillin should i take for sinus infection?
- How much biotin should i take for fertility?
- Talk to a reproductive endocrinologist online for free