Doctor insights on:
Calories Burned While Dancing
A calorie is the amount of heat energy needed to increase a mililiter of water 1 degree centigrade, the calorie we talk about in foods is really a kilocalorie, that is the amount of energy needed to increase a liter of water 1 degree centigrade... So if you eat a food that is 500 calories that food if burned completely has enough energy to heat a liter of ...Read more
Hoping you can tell me, is regular calorie just energy and a fat calorie calories used to burn stored fat?
No: All excess calories can be turned into fat by the body. ...Read more
Share some great foods to eat while dieting, that help burn calories, boost immune system, and give energy?
New food pyramid: In general, there is no one magic food that do all of the things you ask. However, you can attain most of those by following the new food pyramid recommended by the usda. It emphasizes on exercise, eating more grains, vegetables, fruits, lean cut meat, poly-unsaturated oil, but not fried food and avoid processed food and fat and also keep the calories down by decreasing serving sizes. ...Read more
On a low calorie diet, will your body burn muscle before using fat stores for energy eg. Love handles and belly fat?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Calories burned with hip hop dancing
- Calories burned by walking in place
- Calories burned with a fever
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many years does it take to burn out the pancreas and get type 2 diabetes?
- How many calories does a baby burn when they sleep?
- How many calories does 8 minute abs burn?
- Calories burned while playing the clarinet
- How much calories does baby burn crying?