Doctor insights on:
Calories Burned While Dancing
A calorie is the amount of heat energy needed to increase a mililiter of water 1 degree centigrade, the calorie we talk about in foods is really a kilocalorie, that is the amount of energy needed to increase a liter of water 1 degree centigrade... So if you eat a food that is 500 calories that food if burned completely has enough energy to heat a liter of ...Read more
Hoping you can tell me, is regular calorie just energy and a fat calorie calories used to burn stored fat?
No: All excess calories can be turned into fat by the body. ...Read more
Share some great foods to eat while dieting, that help burn calories, boost immune system, and give energy?
New food pyramid: In general, there is no one magic food that do all of the things you ask. However, you can attain most of those by following the new food pyramid recommended by the usda. It emphasizes on exercise, eating more grains, vegetables, fruits, lean cut meat, poly-unsaturated oil, but not fried food and avoid processed food and fat and also keep the calories down by decreasing serving sizes. ...Read more
On a low calorie diet, will your body burn muscle before using fat stores for energy eg. Love handles and belly fat?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much calories does baby burn crying?
- How many calories do you burn singing on rock band?
- How much calories hiccups burn?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How much fat does a stair stepper burn?
- How many calories does one hour of high intensity circuit training burn?
- Calories burned by walking in water
- Calories burned with hip hop dancing