Doctor insights on:
How Much Calories Do You Burn Doing Crunches
Why focus on calorie: when this is only a physics measurement for amount of energy to warm water in a calorimeter? Additionally, any figures published are only estimations, not definitive. If your goal is weight loss, Google LCHF & study: http://www.dietdoctor.com/lose-weight-by-achieving-optimal-ketosis for better guidance. ...Read more
A calorie is the amount of heat energy needed to increase a mililiter of water 1 degree centigrade, the calorie we talk about in foods is really a kilocalorie, that is the amount of energy needed to increase a liter of water 1 degree centigrade... So if you eat a food that is 500 calories that food if burned completely has enough energy to heat a liter of ...Read more
None purging: Purging isn't exercise where you burn calories. You are vomiting up food before it gets to be digested. This also brings up stomach acid which erodes your esophagus and teeth while causing electrolyte imbalances which can lead to weakness and cardiac arrest. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See Below: Depends on intensity, time and your body composition. According to the harvard medical school, on average, caloric burn ranges from 90 calories per hour of moderate training by a 125-pound person to up to 266 calories per hour of vigorous effort by a 185-pound person. ...Read more
It depends: On how much you weigh and how long and how fast you swim. There are calculators available on the internet to help you figure out how many calories you burn with different activities based on your weight, such as this one from healthstatus: http://www.Healthstatus.Com/calculate/cbc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Calories burned while doing yardwork
- Calories burned with strength training
- How many calories do you burn doing nothing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many calories do you burn doing mountain climbers?
- How much calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- Do you burn more calories doing zumba or core exercises?
- Calories burned while doing sit-ups
- Calories burned while doing crunches