Doctor insights on:
How Much Calories Do You Burn Doing Crunches
Why focus on calorie: when this is only a physics measurement for amount of energy to warm water in a calorimeter? Additionally, any figures published are only estimations, not definitive. If your goal is weight loss, Google LCHF & study: http://www.dietdoctor.com/lose-weight-by-achieving-optimal-ketosis for better guidance. ...Read more
A calorie is the amount of heat energy needed to increase a mililiter of water 1 degree centigrade, the calorie we talk about in foods is really a kilocalorie, that is the amount of energy needed to increase a liter of water 1 degree centigrade... So if you eat a food that is 500 calories that food if burned completely has enough energy to heat a liter of ...Read more
210: According to the below referenced website, 7 cal/min http://hoopnotica.Com/blog/2013/07/ask-a-hooper-how-many-calories-does-hula-hooping-burn/. ...Read more
Depends: This depends on how much you weigh and the rate at which you were going. The average male would burn roughly 400-500 calories on a stair machine in an hour. The health benefits however do go far beyond just calories burned. This helps improve cardiovascular fitness, increase metabolism and muscle mass, and fights chronic diseases, including depression. So, keep it up! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many calories do you burn doing nothing?
- Calories burned with strength training
- Calories burned while doing crunches
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much calories do you burn on a treadmill?
- How many calories do you burn being pregnant?
- Running a 5k
- Calories burned while running a half marathon
- How many calories do you burn doing mountain climbers?