Doctor insights on:
How Much Calcium Do Babies Need
When it is recommended to give calcium to infant? I have eight months child i give him only vitamin d drops ...He got one teeth only and didn't crawl?
Not exactly: Breastmilk is notoriously low in iron, even if you take supplements. Similarly, although breastmilk is usually hight in calcium, the concentration of calcium in breastmilk is not really related to your calcium consumption. A nursing mother should have adequate intake of these nutrients to maintain her own stores, not to affect the milk's composition. ...Read more
My baby 24months , appetite is not good, wouldn't dine, but physical is normal , now eating liquid calcium, seems have no effect , he always playful, help ?
Breastmilk / formula: A healthy baby, who is growing normally when measured at each check-up, likely has been drinking plenty of breastmilk or formula. He is getting enough calcium, but needs to be sure to get enough vitamin d, in order for his body to use the calcium properly. Babies who drink mainly or only breastmilk should take vitamin drops containing vitamin d. Formula is already fortified with vitamin d. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much calcium do children need to keep their bones strong?
- How much calcium does a woman need?
- How much vitamin d is needed to absorb calcium?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much calcium vitamin d does a woman need to take?
- How much vitiam d do i need?
- How much do i need to live on?
- How much sleep do i need test?
- Talk to a pediatrician online