Doctor insights on:
How Much Amoxicillin Should I Take For Tooth Infection
See 1 more doctor answer
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Depends: Please see a doctor first to determine the exact problem and the extent of it. Usually Amoxicillin is 500 mg 3 times a day. But if the infection is severe, other medications will be considered. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See a dentist ASAP: The tooth infection won't go away without treatment and the infection may spread to your jaw, cheeks, sinus and to other areas of your body. Dentist will treat a tooth abscess by treating the cause and getting rid of the infection. Do not delay. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Depends: What type of tooth infection? Like many other conditions, antibiotics serve as a supplement to surgical intervention. A dental abscess may need drainage or extraction. If going to be effective alone, any antibiotic, if effective, should begin to elicit changes within 24 to 36 hours. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Usually: Provided you are not allergic to penicillins, Amoxil typically works well. For more aggressive or severe infections or those refractory to amoxil, i usually go with clindamycin. Augmentin, which is Amoxil plus another ingredient works well too. But the short answer is 'yes...Usually'. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I've taken amoxicillin trihydrate 500mg for tooth infection(3 caps/day), how long does it stay in my body?
Half life 61 minutes: The half life of Amoxicillin is about 61 minutes . This means that after a single dose every 61 minutes half of the drug is gone until undetected. This is why there is a 3-4x daily dosage to make sure there is adequate blood concentration to fight he bacteria. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much amoxicillin should i take for a tooth infection?
- How much amoxicillin should i take for abscess tooth?
- How much amoxicillin should i take for sinus infection?
- How much amoxicillin should i take for an abscessed tooth?
- How much amoxicillin should i take for a tooth abcess?
- How long should i take amoxicillin for tooth infection?
- How many milligrams of amoxicillin should i take for an abscess tooth?
- How much cephalexin should i take for an upper respiratory infection?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online for free