Doctor insights on:
How Much Alcohol Will Cause Liver Damage
Citolapram: not likely. Limit taking them together though ...Read more
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
Does 300mg temazepam causes liver damage in a healthy individual that drinks alcohol very moderately?
Unlikely: This is ten times the recommended dose and very ill advised. The risk of liver abnormalities at this level, however, is low. Any liver abnormalities would be more likely due to the moderate drinking than to a single overdose of temazepam. Fortunately this dose is not anywhere near the amount necessary to cause death, but when mixed with alcohol the amount needed to cause death can change hugely. ...Read more
Don't know what you: mean by "in cycle?" - you mean during your period? First of all, liver damage from alcohol is NOT normal, and social drinking will not damage the liver in the overwhelming majority of people. I am aware of no evidence that alcohol is more toxic to the liver during any particular part of a woman's menstrual cycle. Safe drinking in women is ...Read more
This past week I have a taken acetaminophen with alcohol i believe 2 or 3 times. I have stopped after seeing it causes liver damage. Will i be ok?
Cirrhosis: If you have cirrhosis, the answer is yes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much alcohol consumption causes liver damage?
- How much alcohol can cause liver damage?
- How much alcohol does it take to damage liver?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much alcohol causes cirrhosis of the liver?
- Eating too much can cause damage to the liver
- How does alcohol damage your liver?
- How to repair liver damage from alcohol?
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free