Doctor insights on:
How Much Alcohol Is In Anbesol
Topical anesthetic: Anbesol contains the local anesthetic Benzocaine and will numb oral exposed nerve endings. It is recommended for people over the age of 2 only. It can help with toothache, canker sores or other oral lesions. Use caution if you have methemaglobinemia history or are allergic to ester local anesthetics. Follow usage instructions accurately to prevent over exposure and serious side effects. ...Read more
No,: not that you are able to use on your own ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much alcohol is in mouthwash?
- How much alcohol in odouls?
- How much alcohol in listerine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much alcohol is in nyquil?
- How much alcohol is in nyquil cough?
- How much alcohol crosses placenta?
- How much is one shot of alcohol?
- Talk to a anesthesiologist online for free