Doctor insights on:
How Much Advil Can You Take In 24 Hours
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I took one Advil (ibuprofen) (first time) , 24 hours ago, and now my gut aches--no other symptom. Is there something I can take to counter this stomach reaction?
Yes: But be careful on taking too much of either. Follow the directions ...Read more
over max dose : You should not take over 3200mg in 24 hrs. Take with food and make sure there are no contraindications to you taking this med and there are no drug interactions with any medications you are taking. ...Read more
Ibuprofen: Advil and Motrin are actually different brand names of the same medicine, a NSAID. Generally, ibuprofen should not be taken in lesser than 4-6 hour intervals and the total dose should not be more than 2400mg per day. Excess or long term use can result in stomach and kidney problems. ...Read more
If my dr told me to take 800 mg of Advil (ibuprofen) every 8 hours is there a big difference if i take 2 every 4 hours? They total the same amount?
Advil (ibuprofen): As long as the total daily dose is the same, i see no problem taking it the way you want. ...Read more
Yes: Absolutely fine.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much ibuprofen can i take in 24 hours?
- How much advil can you take in a day?
- Can you take two zyrtec in 24 hours?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much advil can you take in one day?
- How much advil pm can i take?
- How much advil can i take at once?
- How much advil can i take in a day?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free