Doctor insights on:
How Much Acidophilus Can You Take
Use multiple cultures: It would be healthier to use a probiotic product that contains multiple cultures instead of one. Get a probiotic with at least 25 - 50 Billion colony forming units of at least 5 different cultures. Believe it or not it's not hard to find and you can get it in one capsule. Try your local health food store. ...Read more
How much wd u take in taking pro biotics acidophilus. It comes in 100 million, 2, 3, 4 and 20 billion acticuipures? My friend is 50 yrs old.
A waste of time: I personally would not take any of it. Why take something that has virtually no value? ...Read more
Acidophillus: Probiotics are safe for a 15 month old. I like Florastor which is over the counter for kids ...Read more
Often no: Lactobacillus acidophilus is a bacterium found inside the bowel of humans and is considered beneficial flora. It represents 1 species of many in the microbiome (all the living matter in our bowel not us), which makes up ~3# of an adult's body weight. A healthy microbiome makes vitamins for us and balances immunity. Person with milk allergy may have problems with probiotics containing milk. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much lactobacillus acidophilus should i take?
- Can you take acidophilus and amoxicillin together?
- How much nexium can you take a day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much niacin can you take a day?
- How much cla can you take a day?
- How much guaifenesin can you take?
- How much ibuprofen can you take?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free