Doctor insights on:
How Much Acetaminophen One Can Take Without Damaging The Liver
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
I take one excedrin pm every night. it contains 250 mg of acetaminophen. when i woke up in the morning, my liver area was hurting. did i overdose?
Up to 3000mg/day: Take no more than 3, 000 mg daily and you will be fine. ...Read more
Acetaminophen : The current maximum total dose over 24 hours is 4 grams (4, 000mg). There is the likelihood that this may be reduced to 3 grams (3, 000 mg) in the near future. ...Read more
How much acetaminophen can you take before your liver shuts down/physical symptoms that will cause you to go to the hospital?
2,600 mg daily : Generally if you stay under a total dose of 2, 600 mg daily it will be safe. ...Read more
Is it okay take Robitussin AC with acetaminophen (tylenol)?? I already took some I just wanna know if there will be damage done to my liver.
60% VA disabled for my back. I take hydrocodone 10-325 4x
for pain daily. I quit drinking alcohol 3 years ago. I have moderate heptic steatosis, Liver 16.3 midclavicular line. Is this too much acetaminophen daily or ask for just Oxycodone,Age64?
Should be ok: Best thing for hepatic steatosis is weight loss and a low-fat diet. Congrats on quitting alcohol - that is a great step as well. You can ask your doctor about giving you a formulation of pain med with less acetaminophen if you're worried but as long as you do not go over 3 grams of acetaminophen from all sources, you should be ok. This is assuming you have normal liver enzymes and no cirrhosis. ...Read more
I have been diagnosed with Focal Nodular Hyperplasia ( 10 various sized lesions on my liver). Is it safe to take acetaminophen?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much ibuprofen can i take in one day?
- How much weight can you lose in one month if you go to the gym every day?
- How much advil can you take in one day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Maximum alcohol consumption without causing liver damage
- How much vitamin d can you take in one day doc said i was low?
- How much weight can you lose on the south beach diet in phase 1?
- How many years it takes for hepatitis b and c to damage the liver completely?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free