Doctor insights on:
How Might Zinc Work Against A Parasite Infection
Parasites require other living organisms for their own survival. Human parasites need substances from our bodies for survival and cannot live without contact with humans and sometimes other organisms.. They may live in the blood stream, organs. Under the skin or nails, etc. Some parasites live in our pets, in insects, on plants, etc., but none live independent of whatever ...Read more
Yes: Some parasitic infections can be passed from person to person. The most common way this occurs is when food that has been prepared by someone with an infection is eaten. ...Read more
Parasite: Infection with a parasite (usually another member of the animal kingdom, such as worms or insect larvae, though some would lump protozoa into this category). ...Read more
What infection or disease can be (or have) the same symptoms as intestinal parasites? And what can be mistaken as intestinal parasites?
Parasites: Parasitic infections are fairly rare among all the disorders affecting the gastrointestinal tract. Indigestion, gastritis, stomach/duodenal ulcers, crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, cancer, gluten and lactose intolerance, etc may be responsible for the same symptoms as parasitic diseases. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Please answer! what serious chronic diseases (besides parasite infections) can be passed through unsanitary food and eating utensils?
What infections, besides the malaria parasite and borrelia, cause a substantial increase in quinolinic acid in the human body?
An infectious: disease specialist would be a good choice - but your personal doctor may assess at well. ...Read more
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a sinus infection when antibiotics wont work?
- If i have a uti infection how long dies it take for the meducine to work
- How long does it take for diflucan to work for a yeast infection?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does it take the pill for a yeast infection to work?
- How long will it take for an antibiotic to reduce pain of a tooth infection?
- How long does it take to cure a sinus infection on augmentin?
- How long does it take for antibiotics to kick in for a sinus infection?
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online