Doctor insights on:
How Many Weeks Pregnant To Hear Heartbeat
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Its a mystery!: We don't know why...but we physicians hear of this frequently. To even hear your own heart beat ever is a bit odd, you must admit. The term given this is cardiac awareness. We believe sometimes its presence is due to how one lies in bed on one ear, hence facilitating auscultation. Why it is not always apparent at other times is unanswerable. The whole condition is felt a normal variant. ...Read more
Fetal heart : You can'tGet a more detailed answer ›
Can't predict: Hearing a heartbeat means the fetus is alive when the heartbeat is heard. This does not necessarily mean that the risk of a miscarriage is significantly decreased. On the other hand if a heart beat isn't present then miscarriage becomes much more possible or probable. Not sure what the actual miscarriage rate is. ...Read more
Usually this is: Possible at 23 weeks.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many weeks to hear baby heartbeat?
- At 7 weeks pregnant can you hear the heartbeat
- At 5 weeks pregnant can you hear the heartbeat
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to hear baby heartbeat in womb?
- Can u hear a heartbeat at 7 weeks?
- Didn t hear heartbeat at 12 weeks
- Can you hear a heartbeat at 11 weeks?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online