Doctor insights on:
How Many Weeks Into Pregnancy Can You Have An Abortion
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Varies: Bhcg resolution varies from person to person. It may take a few days or a few weeks. Unless you had sex without condoms or birth control after your abortion then the pregnancy test is still detecting left over hormone from the previous pregnancy. Recheck it once and week until it resolves. Start birth control to prevent another unplanned pregnancy. ...Read more
Blighten ovum: Your body will rid itself of a bad egg or implantation: this can appear as a normal period. ...Read more
???!!!!: There is a pill but illegal in the us, don't know about turkey. It is not very safe and the is why it is not legal here. You would be better off talking to doctor about traditional methods. ...Read more
Depends: If it was spontaneous than no, if it was elective than yes. ...Read more
Earlier is safer.: In general, the earlier in pregnancy abortion is done, the safer. Abortions beyond the first trimester (13 weeks) will put a woman at icreased risks. The latest in pregnancy an abortion can be obtained will vary from state to state, and are almost never done beyond 24 weeks gestation. ...Read more
Most <9 wks: Nearly 2/3 of abortions are <9 weeks, and nearly 90% are less than 12 weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many week can you have an abortion?
- After how many weeks can you have an abortion
- Up to how many weeks can you have an abortion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many weeks into pregnancy can you get an abortion?
- How many weeks can u be to have an abortion?
- How many abortions can you have in a year?
- At how many weeks can you get an abortion
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free