Doctor insights on:
How Many Weeks Do Women Stay Pregnant
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Get it checked.: Possible causes for galactorrhea include but are not limited to use of birth control pills, tricyclic antidepressants, antipsychotic meds, some sedatives, fennel, anise, fenugreek, some hypertension meds, cocaine, opioids, hypothyroidism, prolactinoma, renal dz, pregnancy, testosterone deficiency in men ; significant breast stimulation. ...Read more
#1 union of gametes : When a sperm and an egg unite (in reproductive tract or dish), they form a blastocyst (which evolves into embryo then fetus). That union is the beginning of a pregnancy. The miracle is that a healthy newborn results so often especially given all the steps that are needed and all the things that could go wrong. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Timing: A women conceives in proximity to when she ovulates. This typically occurs mid-cycle. Intercourse during those days increases your chances. Also, if you have been trying for a while, consider a sperm count. Up to 50% of infertility is due to male factor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- At how many weeks does a pregnant women show
- How do i no how many weeks pregnant i am?
- At how many weeks pregnant do cravings begin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- At how many weeks do women usually deliver twins
- After how many weeks do you know your pregnant
- At how many weeks pregnant do you get morning sickness
- How many weeks are u pregnant for?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online