Doctor insights on:
How Many Weeks Before You Can Get An Abortion
Depends on method: Usually first trimester abortions can be safely done up to 14 weeks gestation. Abortions at 16 to 18 weeks are far more complicated. Many states consider a 20+ week pregnancy a"birth event" and abortions are generally not done at that time unless to save a mother in exceptional circumstances. ...Read more
Abortion?: A medical abortion can be performed in general through the 12th week of pregnancy. It is illegal in some states beyond that time. An ultrasound will provide an accurate measure in weeks of the pregnancy. Consult your healthcare provider for a referral, since many physicians for personal reasons do not perform them. Call Planned Parenthood for a referral if your physician is not able to help. ...Read more
I had a medical abortion two weeks ago. If I get pregnant now, before the 1st period to come, could the abortion pills affect the health of the baby?
Im in a country where abortion is illegal, i'm 27 yo, healthy and 8~ weeks. I can get mtprost from a friend. Should I take 1 or 2 doses?
Dosing is on the web: This reminds me how lucky we are to live in the United States, where women are free. Misoprostol info is online: http://www.Iwhc.Org/index.Php?Option=com_content&task=view&id=3747&itemid=614 (and other sites). Dosing varies, but for a 4-12 weeker, is about 800 mcg vaginally every 3-12 hours for 3 doses. Sublingual (under tongue) is every 3 hours. Look for the baby fetus, the size of a kidney bean. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many months before you can get an abortion?
- How many weeks into pregnancy can you get an abortion?
- After how many weeks can you get an abortion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- At how many weeks can you get an abortion
- After how many weeks can you not get an abortion
- How many weeks can you be pregnant and get an abortion?
- After how many months can you not get an abortion
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free