Doctor insights on:
How Many Times Should I Poop A Day
Depends: P.S. All babies tend to strain rather dramatically with stools at some point, probably because their brain is working hard to coordinate their intestinal muscles (which are still weak) and nerves. Plus they are laying flat most of the time, so they don't have help from gravity. As long as their stools are soft, the crying, pulling up of legs, turning red is normal and won't last forever. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
"Normal" bowels: "normal" frequency ranges (in a bell-curve distribution) from three movements daily to one every three to four days. The amount, color, frequency of stool varies with foods, speed of emptying of the GI tract, medications & supplements ingested, gut flora (unique for each individual), additives (like blood), subtractions (like absent bile), infection, inflammation, & other factors. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many times a day should babies poop?
- How many times should a baby poop a day?
- How many times should we poop a day?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many times a day should a toddler poop?
- How many times a day should i urinate?
- How many times a day should i be urinating?
- How many times a day should i pee?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online