Doctor insights on:
How Many Times A Day Do I Give Vitamin D Drops
I'm exclusively breastfeeding my 9months old boy.at night also 2-3 times when he is fussy. bad for him? (Give vitamin D regularly)
Introduce food: An otherwise healthy 9 month old should be eating soft foods by now. Food should be introduced between 4 and 6 months of age to promote fine motor movements of the tongue and mouth, increase iron stores, and promote a healthy GI system. You may continue to breast feed at the same time, and his primary source of nutrition is still milk. Speak with your pediatrician if there are medical concerns ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Baby gets 8oz formula and about 22oz of breast milk. Do we still need to give vitamin D drops? Can I take extra Vitamin D to pass thru breast milk?
How can I give vitamin d tablet to my 3 month old.with spoon its a bit difficult as she spits out.can I give that in her milk?I also take a multivitam
Why is it necessary to give vitamin D supplements to my breastfed baby? Doesn’t human milk have all the essential nutrients for babies?
Yes: Human breast milk indeed is nutritionally complete - provided the mother is complete - if the mother has an adequate blood level of vitamin d so will her milk. Simply put - if she is a breastfeeding lifeguard who doesn't use sunscreen - her milk is perfect. If she stays inside - an oral supplement of at least 5000iu will provide adequate levels in her milk. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Could it be right that only staying in the sun before 10 am gives you vitamin d, but not at later times?
Can you explain if it's true that only staying in the sun before 10 am gives you vitamin d, but not at later times?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What time of day do i give vitamin d drops?
- How many times a day should i pee?
- How many times a day do you blink your eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many times a day should i use my inhaler?
- How many times in a day should i take an antibiotic for uti?
- How many times a day should i take biotin?
- How many pints of water a day do i need to drink to lose weight?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free