Doctor insights on:
How Many Pregnancies Do You Have To Have To Have A Rupture Of Utetus
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Better not to. : Some women do have small hematomas (blood collections) behind the placenta or between the membranes in early pregnancy. Usually these go away on their own without trouble but having a big one that keeps growing can lead to miscarriage. Pregnancy risk of certain complications will be higher. ...Read more
Ruptured Uterus: I think the biggest sign is fetal distress. If you don't have an epidural then you may feel pain. Sometimes there are not symptoms till it happens. I had a patient that had this catastrophic event and the babies heart rate dropped and never went back to normal. When the baby was delivered it was severely depressed and developed cp. Hope this helps give some personal info. ...Read more
Uterine muscle opens: A "ruptured uterus" usually refers to the separation of a previous uterine incision while attempting a vbac (vaginal birth after cesarean). It may also very rarely occur in a normal uterus while inducing labor. It is life-threatening for the mom and the baby. It can result in severe hemorrhaging, infection, need for a hysterectomy and rarely maternal death, lack of oxygen for the baby may occur. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
During my two pregnancies uterus was anterverted. After second child it was retroverted. Now it s anterverted. Is that normal to be changing shape.
Uterus: Anteverted and retroverted uterus is not about the shape of the uterus, it is about the position of it. Possibly the pregnancies stretched the ligaments supporting it and it's changed its position. Both positions are well within the normal range, though. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you know if you have a ruptured disc?
- How many days do you have to wait to take a pregnancy test?
- How long do you have to fet to the hospital with a ruptures spleen?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days do you wait after having sex to take pregnancy test?
- At how many weeks can an ectopic pregnancy rupture
- Ovulation cyst ruptures do you have a discharge
- How many impressions do you have to have at the dentist for getting dentures?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free