Doctor insights on:
How Many Pounds Did You Lose After A Tonsillectomy
How about never ? : Smoking is one of major risk factors for head and neck cancers. Sucks having a voice box brosef! terribad way to go! in all seriousness, take this opportunity to quit. It's just not worth it! by the way, I do admire the courage to ask when you can smoke to a forum full of doctors ;-). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Tonsillectomy: Prepare by having realistic expectations about your recovery. You well need to be out of work for 1-2 weeks minimum. Sore throat will be expected. Have lots of liquids particularly icy liquids as hydration is essential. Soft diet, and advance to regular as tolerated. Your doctor will likely prescribe pain medication if Tylenol/ibuprophen is not adequate. Expect low grad temps, bad breath. ...Read more
Anything you want: I tend to not restrict diet in any way. Some ents say to stick to a soft diet but that is more of an older way of thinking. If there was something more difficult with your surgery your doctor may give you specific instructions on what not to eat- obviously follow that. Be sure to stay hydrated. Beyond that, hot, cold, dairy, bubbly, juice, bread, chicken, pizza, you name it... Chow down. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How much did you lose after tonsillectomy?
- How much weight did you lose with a tonsillectomy?
- How many pounds can you lose by running?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many pounds do you lose with carb blockers?
- How many pounds will you lose walking three miles a day?
- How much weight will i lose after tonsillectomy?
- How much weight did you lose after tonsilectomy?
- Talk to a head and neck surgeon online for free