Doctor insights on:
How Many People Have The Translucent Type Of Floaters
Translucent floaters: Large floaters that appear as a small circle or some other geometric shape usually represent the pulling away from the back of the eye of the posterior part of the vitreous gel and is called posterior vitreous detachment, not to be confused with retinal detachment. However if this occurs suddenly with or without flashing lights, you should be evaluated by your eye md. ...Read more
W/ eye floaters is it possible to have only 1 eye floater?i see 1 black wisp thing.everyday for a month BUT not all day. typing this i dont see it.
I've been seeing a pin wheel type of floater since Tuesday, it comes and goes during the day. I've been blowing my nose a lot could that be a cause?
I am seeing a small type like sheet billowing in the bottom of my eye - thought floaters were dark in color.?
Appointment : You need a dilated eye exam by an eye md to examine the retina. It's possible you have a retinal detachment , but other possibilities include a posterior vitreous detachment. The latter is more common and less of a visual problem. The former has to be treated. Floaters can vary from small discrete spots to veil- like. Retinal detachment often results in flashes and a rather gray or dark shadow ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do people without eye floaters see perfectly clear when looking at the sky? No debris or opacities whatsoever?
Could whiplash type dance injury to neck cause eye floaters 10 months later? Dilated eye exam determined no retinal tear, no problems but floaters.
I have recently developed a lot of clear floaters, but they seem to change all the time, i feel like i never see the same one twice. Should i worry?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many people in the united states have programmable pacemakers?
- How many people have cystic fibrosis in the world?
- How many people have cancer in the united states?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many people have a positive blood type?
- How much of the stomach is removed in people who have stomach cancer?
- How many people commit suicide because of bullying?
- I have a rash on the back of my head how do i get rid of it
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free