Doctor insights on:
How Many People Are Affected By Nongonococcal Urethritis
Lab test and result: Gram stain is applied with an eye dropper to a slide and taken up by the bacterial. It affects the way bacteria present in concentrated urine appears under the microscope. Non gonococcal urithritis is a type of urinary tract infection caused by a bacteria other than gonococcus. (e coli for example as seen in the photo i posted). ...Read more
Usually: Urethritis means infection of the urethra, which is the tube that comes from your bladder and allows you to urinate. Urethritis is often due to a bacterial infection, which can be eradicated with antibiotics. If you are having pain or burning with urination, or discharge from the urethra, you might consider seeing a physician for an evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nongonococcal urethritis
- How many people are affected by polio?
- How many people are affected from hydrocephalus?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many people are affected by muscular dystrophy?
- How many people are affected by lung cancer a year?
- How many people are affected by anxiety disorders?
- How many people get non gonococcal urethritis in one year?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free