Doctor insights on:
How Many People Are Affected By Nongonococcal Urethritis
Lab test and result: Gram stain is applied with an eye dropper to a slide and taken up by the bacterial. It affects the way bacteria present in concentrated urine appears under the microscope. Non gonococcal urithritis is a type of urinary tract infection caused by a bacteria other than gonococcus. (e coli for example as seen in the photo i posted). ...Read more
After having urinary issues for 2 months the scope showed that i have urethritis but ive taken many antibiotics in those 2 months,so why isnt it cured?
Viral or ureaplasma: or mycoplasma can are causes of non-bacterial or non-specific urethritis as can other non-bacterial conditions like Reiters syndrome (which is associated with burning sensation in eyes). Ureaplasma & mycoplasma urethritis may respond to erythromycin, Jiaxin, or tetracyclines none of which are standard antibiotics for urinary infections. Discuss with Ur Dr. ...Read more
Will Amoxicillin treat Non-Specific Urethritis? How many do i take in a day? For how many days? What steps should i take to get cured? What to avoid?
Amox not choice: I'm not familiar with treating NGU with amoxicillin but instead use azithromycin or doxycycline. BTW, Is your amoxicillin some pills left over from a previous illness? Please don't do that, since it is a big factor in causing the antibiotic resistance epidemic we're now seeing. Hope that helps. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many people are affected by polio?
- How many people are affected by breast cancer each year?
- How many people are affected by anxiety disorders?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many people are affected by muscular dystrophy?
- How many people are affected by mental illness?
- How many people are affected from hydrocephalus?
- How many kids are affected each year by equine therapy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free