Doctor insights on:
How Many People A Year In The Us Are Diagnosed With Pulmonary Fibrosis
I had xray 2 times this year i hve trouble breathing on exertion does pulmonary fibrosis comes on xray?
Newly diagnosed pulmonary fibrosis in 70 year old female with no other medical conditions. What should I do?
What are the prognosis when diagnosed with mild pulmonary fibrosis and tests have shown it has not progressed over a couple of years?
Recently diagnose with pulmonary fibrosis by hrct laying at the back. Why is it they order hrct prone position after 6 months?
Some doctors say acid reflux can cause pulmonary fibrosis some says its not m worried had LPR since years?
Person (65 years old) suffers from sever cough and difficult in breath . Doctors said its pulmonary fibrosis? Please what's drug or treatment to him?
Ve been diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis, sometimes I have pain in the breastbone, could it be related to pf?
Not directly...: Pulmonary fibrosis does not cause pain directly but if you are coughing, the cough can lead to musculoskeletal chest wall pain. If the pain is present all the time (not just when coughing or deep breathing), see your doctor to be sure it is not cardiac pain. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many people are diagnosed with kidney stones a year?
- How many people are diagnosed with throat cancer a year?
- How many people are diagnosed with asthma each year?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many people are diagnosed with obesity each year?
- How many people die from cystic fibrosis each year?
- How many people are diagnosed with skin cancer each year?
- How many people are diagnosed with brain cancer each year?
- Talk to a pulmonologist online for free