Doctor insights on:
How Many Patients Get Amyloidosis
Wat tests would a Good Doc do to DX Amyloidosis.What type of Doc DX the disease, ie immunology, rheumatologist? when patient as A Spondylitis CHF,PAD
Multiple ways: People with chronic inflammatory conditions, e.g., chronic osteomyelitis, crohn's disease; patients with multiple myeloma; some with hereditary disorders can develop amyloidosis. See this site for more info. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/amyloidosis/basics/definition/CON-20024354 ...Read more
Can you get all amyloidosis if you have kappa rather than lambda light chains? I also have a kappa lambda ratio of 175
Yes: Listen, Jane. I'm worried about you. You're already on cyclophosphamide and dexamethasone -- extremely potent medications -- yet you list no illness for which they are indicated. It's not for your thyroid cancer. You have a duty to find out exactly what is happening with you, including getting a 2nd opinion from a physician who's explain clearly. Amyloid is confusing; be proactive. ...Read more
I have been diagnosed with lichen amyloidosis without proper test conducted by a dermatologist at malaysia. Should i get 2nd opinion?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Patients bed sores amyloidosis
- How many cancer patients in the world?
- How to cure amyloidosis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many calories do patients with huntingtons disease need?
- Caloric needs of a gastric bypass patient
- After how many days you get pregnant
- How many hours of sleep should you get?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free