Doctor insights on:
How Many Mucinex Dm Do I Take
No problems: In recommended doses, this combination should pose no problems. ...Read more
I took 100mg of Tramadol. If I was to take a Mucinex-DM tablet would there be any reaction or negative side effects?
Several things : Could happen. Both medications can be sedating so combining the two may make you drowsy. Also both can enhance serotonin effects in the body like agitation, fever, tremors, palpitations, muscle spasms, and skin flushing. You may want to review this with your physician if it a combo you feel like you'll needs for several days or more. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unisom: If ok with your doctor, & on 'as needed' basis. ...Read more
Mucinex (guaifenesin) dm/nuquil to: It is not a good idea to take them together nyquil is only night time medicine for cold and cough, it helps you sleep at night as it contains sedating antihistamines, dextromethorphan, acetaminophaen and alcohol and mucinexdm cntains dextromethorphan and guafenacin there can be too much of dextromethorphan and if taken day time will be too sedating.So it is not a good idea in my opinion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not recommended: usually not recommended together. if must 6 to 8 hrs apart if not drowsy ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many mucinex do i take?
- Can i take mucinex dm with sudafed?
- Can i take mucinex dm while pregnant?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i take mucinex dm with amoxicillin?
- How many aleve do i take?
- Can pregnant women take mucinex dm?
- Is it ok to take mucinex dm while pregnant?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online