Doctor insights on:
How Many Mucinex Dm Do I Take
Mucinex is the brand name for the generic drug guaifenesin. It is used as an expectorant agent (used to cut the thickness/viscosity of mucus secretions created by the sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and bronchi by actually increasing the amount of respiratory tract fluid). It is a very safe over-the-counter medication with ...Read more
Mucinex dm/nuquil to: It is not a good idea to take them together nyquil is only night time medicine for cold and cough, it helps you sleep at night as it contains sedating antihistamines, dextromethorphan, acetaminophaen and alcohol and mucinexdm cntains dextromethorphan and guafenacin there can be too much of dextromethorphan and if taken day time will be too sedating.So it is not a good idea in my opinion. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unisom: If ok with your doctor, & on 'as needed' basis. ...Read more
Not recommended: usually not recommended together. if must 6 to 8 hrs apart if not drowsy ...Read more
Yes: No interactions between the drugs.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many mucinex do i take?
- How many aleve do i take?
- How many times do i take protein shakes to lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days do you wait after having sex to take pregnancy test?
- How many zyrtec can i take in a day?
- How many benadryl can i take for an allergic reaction?
- Can i take mucinex dm with tamiflu?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online