Doctor insights on:
How Many Months Can You Be To Get An Abortion
Varies by state: Different states have different laws regarding the legal gestational age for abortion. Google abortion laws in your state. Consider placing for adoption too. There are so many couples out there on waiting lists for years and years waiting for a baby. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Varies by state: It varies from state to state, usually to around 20 weeks: try www.Plannedparenthood.Org as a resource, you should be able to get help with california's laws there. Good luck. ...Read more
Depends: Abortions vary depending on how far along a patient is. In early pregnancy, a medical abortion is like a heavy period with extra cramping. A first trimester abortion also has cramping. Most doctors perform with patient awake. Patient typically say uncomfortable, but tolerable. A 2nd trimester abortion may involve anesthesia. The earlier a woman has abortion, the fewer complications. ...Read more
Earlier is better: As a genral rule the earlier the safer, after 12 weeks is a big jump from under 12 weeks. Laws also vary from state to state, usually up to around 20 weeks: try www.Plannedparenthood.Org as a resource, you should be able to get help with your state's laws there. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many months can you get an abortion?
- How many months before you can get an abortion?
- After how many months can you not get an abortion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many weeks in can you get an abortion?
- How many times can you get an abortion?
- How many months do you have to get an abortion?
- Up to how many months can you have an abortion
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free